Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sneak Peeks

Classes are being finalised for the Hyden Retreat on 28th-30th March and here are sneak peeks at my Off the Page and Layout class.....



Karen should be sending out materials lists etc sometime in the next week or so. The classes for the retreat are shaping up to be some of the best yet and I'm looking forward to the weekend and catching up with everyone again. There are still some places available but the retreat is filling fast so you had better be quick......contact Karen here. If we get numbers from Perth there will be a bus running so if you are interested let me know....I'm the bus driver!!!!!

Paper Pesto sneak peeks are up for the March kit and they look very scrummy indeed, go check them out! There's some B&W with a splashing of colour and even some lace paper I spy.

My next Scrappy Sunday is in the planning and you can sign up here for it, I've narrowed it down to 2 dates so check in and let me know your preference.
I need to get creative - I need to create - not today though I'm out for lunch, maybe tomorrow? Nope out tomorrow too, will have to be Thursday. OK so hopefully I will be back by the end of the week with something new.....don't know what but something.
OK I'm off now, take care and catch you soon.

2 comments:

Tracey Bower said...

Hi Sharon,
Your Hyden retreat classes look scrummy, LOL to your creating, it is so like that ATM for me too, it is almost getting to the stage I have to schedule it in, my poor blog is looking very dull these days.

Your scrappy Sunday looks like it was a great success, maybe one day I might get to join you all.
Take care
Trace.

Gayle said...

Love your retreat classes! I am SOOOOO looking forward to seeing everyone again! I feel like a kid at christmas time...but one problem..I don't have many photos to scrap...used them all at the October one..lol