Sunday, February 24, 2008

Scrappy Sunday

Well it was a FANTASTIC day thanks to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some photos from the day.........Morning/Afternoon Tea...
My lounge room transformed....

The Chef......and didn't he do a fabulous job with lunch (I forgot to get a picture!) - Continental rolls and Gourmet Pizza! Yum...a couple of the ladies wanted to "borrow" him. OK I won't call you DH anymore I promise!

and the girls doing what we do.....scrap and chat!


I can't thank you all enough for making the day a success, I had a great time and hope you all did too! Can't wait to do it all again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On another note, I did a Photoshoot for Jen and her family the other day and it was the first time I had met her husband and 3 gorgeous sons. It was late afternoon and whilst I was a little distracted with my hubby not being well, I think it went off really well. Jen would probably beg to differ but her boys were just being boys. Jen got to sit and look through her photos today and tissues were not too far away for both of us - Jen reacted this way to exactly the same photos I did went I edited them late last night. I'm sure she won't mind me showing off a couple here.....



There are plenty of others that I would love to post up here too but you would all be here forever.....these 3 are pretty special even if I do say so myself!!!!!!!
Jen is a very special person and it was an absolute pleasure to do this for her .....love ya Jen.
Oh yes and Vicki received her present on Friday and she loved it.....see here. I made her cry too! In a good way.
Anyways I'm off to put my feet up and have a wine or two. Take care and have a great week!

6 comments:

Alli said...

looks like you had a lovely day Sharon and the cupcakes look gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sharon, the day was fantastic!

Jen said...

Thank you so much for yesterday, we all had a great time xxx

I ABSOLUTLEY LOVED ALL OF THE PHOTOS... The one of Michael and I and the one of Anthony are xtra special.

Thank you again you did a wonderful job xxx Luv you lots too xxx

Luv Jen xxx

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great day of scrapping, and those cupcakes look really yummy!

Kate, Dave and the kiddlets said...

Glad to hear your Scrappy Sunday was a success, it looks like it was a load of fun!

Judy said...

wow looks like an awesome day - well done!