Thursday, August 2, 2012

Perth Family Photographer | Campbell Family

It’s been a while I know…..I get on a roll with my blog and then it goes totally out the window.

Even though it’s the middle of Winter I have still been shooting and loving it….the cooler weather is so much nicer to photograph in.  My body temp goes through the roof when I shoot so it is much more confortable for me.  And when you get the winter days we have been having then it’s even better!

So Kirsty and I have been trying to get a photo session in for a while now and for one reason or another it just hasn’t happened….until now….and oh my, did we have some fun.  I have wanted to go to Guildford for some time now and do a family session.  I drive past the Fire Station all the time and always thought it would be a good spot.

The kids all bought along some personal items to use as props and they worked a treat.  We were thoroughly entertained by Miss M the whole time and what a delight she was.  In fact the whole family were totally co-operative and “into” having their photographs taken.

Enjoy…..

The kiddly winks…..

Campbell-460

I think those Marigolds were planted just for us, if only they had been a little bigger!

Campbell-568

Love this one of Mr K, looking so cool.

Campbell-621

I played with this one a little…..I know that Kirsty is a creative soul and would appreciate the added extras.

Campbell-672-Edit

I just love the way Kirsty is laughing at John as obviously he has said something only meant for her ears and the look on his face is priceless.

Campbell-689

LOVE!  You know when you picture an image in your head before you take it….well that!

Campbell-717

This woman is stunning……inside and out.

Campbell-930

And a fine art image to finish…..even though this was a fun urban shoot there is always an opportunity to capture that special image!

I love my job.

Sharon xo

P.S. Kirsty please excuse my grammar and punctuation Smile

Technorati Tags: ,,,

0 comments: