Monday, July 9, 2012

I am not a “cheap” photographer!

I won’t apologise for that….I charge for my time, my expenses and of course to pay myself…..I am in business after all.

I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for.  I do not advertise inferior products to get you in the door and then upsell you to $1000’s for your final spend.  I do not charge a $50 sitting fee and then sell you a house worth of wall prints that you can’t really afford, leaving you with a bad taste in your mouth.

I am honest and upfront in advising you what you can expect to spend……if you want to spend $100 on prints that you want to frame later in your own time then that is just fine with me.

If you want to order some now and some later or even layby your images, then just ask.

If you want to spend $1000’s on wall prints that you will savour every time you pass them hanging on your family room wall then that’s fine too.

I do not hard sell, I charge a fair price for your photo session which includes all this:

- Phone consultation
- Travel to and from your location within the Perth Metro area
- 1 hour photo session on location
- Full Editing
- Min 30 proofs to choose from
- Post session selection consultation
- Preparation of prints and framing (if required)
- Print Delivery

And I am currently offering this as a Winter Special…..a GREAT saving for you!

Winter 2012 Special 72

I am not pointing the finger at any competitor here, merely stating what I do not offer, but more importantly what I DO offer you as my client and that’s personalised service.

Sharon xo

0 comments: