Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Perth Family Photographer | Jen Burns & Family

I photographed Jen’s family four years ago and she wanted to update her son’s photos (she was running out of new ones to scrapbook!).

I hardly recognised the boys, they had grown so much and well on their way to being men.  All three towered over me so I was glad I remembered to pack my little step ladder, it came in very handy.

We met at one of my favourite locations and also one I thought would be appropriate for the boys which turned out not to be too far from their place.

Apparently it’s not cool to smile but I think I managed (after a lot of coercing) to capture the “real” them, smiling or not.

JenBurns-52

JenBurns-100

JenBurns-253

JenBurns-259

Hopefully we don’t leave it for another four years or they will be bringing their own kids along too!  Not that I mind Winking smile

Love the last one of Jen – thank goodness I talked her into having a few taken while we were there.

Love ya Jen!

Sharon xo

1 comments:

Ngarie Humphrey said...

Special images to treasure