Wednesday, February 22, 2012

5 things right now

I thought I would share with you 5 things I’m liking right now….not necessarily photography related but still they affect my everyday life.

1.  set goals I’m loving my Goal Setting Workshop with Momentum Coaching. I’m learning something new that I can apply to my business every session as well as something about myself on a personal level as my business and personal life are very much connected.
2. 365 KikkiK red My 365 diary has saved me more than once lately with remembering what happened on a particular day so that I can complete my Project Life weekly pages. My memory isn’t what it used to be!
3. DC2101 My Janome has had a little workout lately as I have had some time to myself to sew….I really miss sewing, it’s like therapy for me.
4. Woolworths YEAH! Apparently I have been living under a rock. Don’t get me wrong I knew that Woolies and Coles did home deliveries, but I wasn’t aware they delivered to Bullsbrook……people often say we live in South Geraldton you know. I was definitely singing and dancing last night when I came home from my Goal workshop to find my shopping had been delivered and it was already packed away by my DH.
Heaven I tell ya!
5.

Idea1 Female

All the Autumn clothes starting to appear in the shops….I love the cooler months but at this time of the year just thinking about trying on a jumper makes me want to pass out….too hot!

What are you loving right now?

0 comments: