Thursday, March 1, 2012

Perth Family Photographer | Jack & Kelly Yr 12 Ball

Jack’s Mum phoned me on Friday afternoon and asked if I would mind meeting Jack & Kelly at The Vines Resort at 6.00pm on the Saturday to take some photos of them before their Year 12 Ball.

It was going to be a surprise!

Now I know Jack quite well – I have photographed him before and he is a delightful young man – a real credit to his parents…..but I hadn’t met Kelly before.  When Jack saw me waiting for them at the entrance he put two and two together and said “That’s why Mum wasn’t so snap happy earlier!”.

We had about 20 mins together, just enough time to get some memorable shots for them to keep.

J&K-35

I do hope they had a wonderful evening, one they will remember for many years to come.  I still have memories from my own school ball all those years ago.

IMG_0011

Thanks Jack & Kelly for being such good sports!

Sharon xo

0 comments: