Monday, January 10, 2011

P365


Well my 365 project is coming along nicely, I haven't skipped a day yet and you can see all my daily photos here at 365 Project.

I thought this would be difficult for me, but it's proving to be a welcome distraction in my day and something I find myself looking forward to.  I'm trying different things and challenging myself with my technical skills.

I have been referring to Akemi Photography's blog regularly to get some hints and tips on subject matter and suggest you check out Kerry's ideas, they are fantastic and very encouraging in the early days of this project.

We are sharing our photos at 365 Project and if you are too then please let us know and we can encourage one another.  It also posts your daily photo to your Facebook page - this can be set up in Settings.  Personally I cannot wait to look back over the year in photos!

...........................................................................................................................

I'm officially back to work today for 2011 and I'm so looking forward to another exciting year in business and meeting new clients and enjoying what I love to do - making your photographs and focussing on the essence of you!

Another milestone in my business journey has been the launch yesterday of my Sharon Manning Photography Website. 



Some would know that my husband and I had our own Web Development company for several years in the late 90's and are both html coders (well we were back then!). So much has changed since then but I was determined to give my website a go myself.  I have kept it pretty simple to start with and I'm sure it will be a work in progress over the coming months as I have plenty of ideas to add to the site like a secure client proof viewing area.

Oh and tomorrow I will be launching a VERY special package for the ladies.....so stay tuned!

April is shaping up to be a busy month so if you are thinking spring for a photo session then you need to get in quick, I only have limited dates left!

See you tomorrow!

0 comments: