Friday, October 8, 2010

Preview : M Family

On Wednesday I met this delightful family at the park for a photo session.  Big brother was one active little fella but I like a challenge!  Little brother just wanted to follow big brother around and generally do what boys do best....being mischievous.

So here is your sneak peek M family.....I hope you like what you see?


This is little brother and all he wanted to do was see how my lens opened and shut - so he got close, real close!





There are plenty more to choose from and I will be in touch once I have them all edited.

Have a great weekend everyone.....I have another shoot on Saturday so stay tuned for another preview early next week.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Adorable boys! Love how you make eyes sparkle Sharon!

Lissy said...

Superb Sharon - I am sure the M family will be thrilled! What cuties those boys are!