Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thank You!

My inaugural (isn't that a weird word?) "Get your camera off auto" workshop was completed on Monday night and I would like to thank just a few people.


Firstly, Vicki, Jo and Clori of Tomorrow's Memories for hosting the course and providing not only the classroom but tea, coffee and yummy supper for everyone.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart ladies, every time I have come to you with an idea it has been welcomed with open arms and this has been no exception.

Next,  to my students (who are now "qualified" photographers!), you have been so attentive and supportive throughout and without you there would have never been a workshop - so thank you!  Now it's up to you to keep your camera off auto and really start to take advantage of your camera's potential.

Lastly to Gemma, thank you sweetheart for your natural modelling skills at out walkabout session, you did an awesome job.

This has been a fantastic experience and I have thoroughly enjoyed teaching again, I really get so much from passing on my knowledge.  I believe sharing is something we are all meant to do.

Here is just some of the feedback from the students:

Thank you Sharon for a STUNNING course - Simone

A huge, huge thankyou Sharon for our "get off auto" class. It was fun, very informative and I can now say I know how to use my camera. Thanks again, you are awesome. - Tracey

Everyone had some great photos  - Lis

Bring on the next course.. I say - Kris

Tomorrow's Memories are taking expressions of interest to run another workshop so if you are interested then please contact them on ph: 9279 2183 and place your name and details on the list.
Once again thank you to everyone involved for making this a success!

1 comments:

Tracey Holdyk said...

Wahooo bloody awesome class. I am going to miss my Monday nights.
Love me :-)