Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Preview : H Family

I'm so glad we scheduled this shoot on Saturday and not Sunday with the wet weather we ended up having.  This was a 2 hour session so there are just so many images I love to choose from but I have managed to bring it down to 9 for the preview.  We got some great shots S and S so I'm hoping you like this lot because there are heaps more to come.


This was definitely a sun loving session with twin boys, dogs and horses.....glad I wore my work boots especially after S mentioned snakes!




Gorgeous eyes on both the boys!

Some loving from Daddy.

S wanted some photos with her horse who funnily enough just wanted to put his nose in my armpit the whole time (the horse not S)!


This next one took my breath away when I opened it on Saturday when I got home - I just love this shot!


Some more Daddy lovin'.


One gorgeous family full of love and fun and two tired little boys.  Mind you I think somewhere on the way home I felt a little tired too!


Thanks H family - I had a great time capturing your family!

5 comments:

Lissy said...

superb superb superb! what beautiful photos :) I am sure they are wrapped!

Tracey Holdyk said...

Stunning photo's, love them. Got my first layouts back today from Fitzgerald print... they are amazing. Thanks for the referral.
love me ;-)

Cindy Banks said...

Gorgeous shots Sharon! I can't wait for our session with you next week. xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon ... OMG! these photos are just amazing and sooooo beautiful ... you are one talented photographer!
Regards, Meredith xox

Gayle said...

Lovely once again :)
My fav is the 2nd last one...