Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hyden Retreat Sneak Peeks

Here are a couple of sneak peeks for the 2 layout classes I will be teaching at the Scrappin' Outback Hyden Retreat on the weekend 26th - 28th March!

"Sisters" uses the Fancy Pants - Vintage Valentine range of papers and I have teamed them up with some handmade embellishments and distress ink to give it a little "shabby chic" feel (said with french accent).

"10 Things" in 2010 at the 10th retreat - do you see a connection? This layout can be about anybody but seriously consider doing it about yourself (please!). I have chosen "10 things you might not know about me". My list (yes I know what your thinking - Sharon's a list maker!) contains some things that even my daughter Renae did not know. So get thinking about your "10 things" or someone elses "10 things" - this class is going to be alot of fun! It uses the Amy Butler Lotus blue range of papers and embellishments - YUM!


There is one more "Off the page" project to come so stay tuned for some more sneak peeks very soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last week sometime by Bloglines stopped working and so it was time to shift my RSS feeds into Outlook and have a tidy up. In doing so I came across some very timely and interesting reads and I thought I would share a couple with you......

This one at Scott Kelby's Blog which lead me to this one at Nick Onken's - Shoptalk.

0 comments: