Friday, November 6, 2009


You have to check out this family's Christmas Card for this year - Just Awesome!
and
PLEASE visit Lis' blog and see what hard work she has been doing in support of Children of the Forest and if you can help her out that would be fantastic - I cleaned out Gemma's wardrobe again the other day so a bag of goodies is coming your way Lis! Every little bit counts! Oh and I won't be doing the Wishing Tree at Target this year but giving something to Lis instead.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd also like to say good luck to all the Year 12's sitting exams in the next few weeks - Renae has 2 down and 3 to go and then I just can't believe she will have finished school forever. It feels like only yesterday that I was in her shoes - can you remember what that feeling was like? - I felt very weird for a while.....then reality set in!
Sharon xo

1 comments:

Lissy said...

Thanks Sharon! TEE ..eeeeeeeeeeeek...seems like yesterday....lol...and I left school in 1986!