Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's going to be a goody!

I have now seen all the amazing classes that will be on offer at the Scrappin’ Outback, 9th Wave Rock Scrapbooking Retreat and they are all absolutely fantastic. If you are attending then you are in for a real treat.

Here is my final class sneak peak - A Travel Album - designed to be made before your holiday so that you can collate it as you enjoy your vacation and that way you won't miss all the little details. If you have already been on your holiday and have happy snaps to include then you will need photos 6x4 or smaller.
If you would like to see the other classes being taught by Lis Cassey or Gayle Smith then go here and here or here.

If you would like to join us all for this very special retreat then Contact Karen Smith on 98805300 or email scrappinoutback@bigpond.com to book and for details and prices. Updates for the retreat can be found at Scrappin' Outback's blog.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My big girl turned 17 yesterday! Unfortunately she is in the middle of her Mock TEE Exams and had to endure a Maths Exam on her birthday of all days. We will be celebrating on Sunday with a family dinner so she is very much looking forward to that. Stay tuned for some photos. I feel old!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm listening to:

This girl has an awesome voice!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm still reading:


Struggling with this one a little - I might have to put it down and come back to it as I have these three waiting in the wings....


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And some self portraits for a project I am working on at the moment!


The B&W one was taken looking into a mirror and then I flipped it horizontally in Photoshop so my moles were on the right side of my face. The colour one was taken at my desk using self timer. I don't look too bad considering I have had Gastro for 2 days! No one else in the family - just me - thank goodness really as Renae has had exams. I'm on the mend though and picking up this beauty tomorrow should cheer me up :-)



Eclectic post I know but it's been an eclectic week.
See you next time!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking fab Sharon!!