Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Who goes camping.....

in 42 degree heat? We do!

Last Thursday we left for Port Dennison camping. After nearly expiring putting up 4 tents and a gazebo thingy in stinking hot weather, we decided that actually sitting under the gazebo in our bathers while spraying the roof (and each of us in turn) every now and then was the only way to stay cool.

Then it was off to the beach.


Our weekend was spent with good food and friends (The Howards) swimming, boating, jetskiing and generally on or in the water.

Home on Sunday and to loads and loads of washing and unpacking.

Back to reality! The school holidays are nearly over and books, uniforms, shoes etc are all set to go. I think the girls are ready to go back now too. Routine is something I often whinge about but at this time of the year I wish it back into our lives.

I have a couple of projects on the go at the moment so when I have some more details I will be back to share them with you.

Stay safe and happy!

0 comments: