Monday, August 25, 2008

Show and Tell

This is going to be a big photo post!

Firstly I finished the Wedding Album and it was delivered last Wednesday night. Apparently she was very nervous about what to expect but all turned out exactly if not better than she thought. Handing over a commissioned album is very nerve wracking for me – will the client like it, will they love it or will they throw it back in your face and burst into tears! Luckily the last reaction has never happened. I thought I would share just a few of the 35 pages here and I will post the whole album up at my website sometime in the next week or so……Excuse the warped photos – Renae had my standard lens on camp with her so all I had was my wide angle and it skews the photos a little.




A couple of week’s back I visited Lis and took some photos of M while I was there for her and I just had to share this one…......you could melt in those big brown eyes!


SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the month of September only, if you book a Photography shoot with me I will be offering 20% off the standard price. My packages are available for viewing here. Dates are starting to fill up prior to Christmas so if you would like to book a session, please contact me.

Judy arrives on Wednesday! Last minute plans for the Workshop are coming together and I have been making lots of lists to get through before Saturday. For those of you attending, Judy will have some Mixed Media goodies for sale that you can use in your project or future projects, some of which are difficult to source.We are in for a great weekend of inspiration and learning - I can't wait!
Hopefully I will be back early next week with lots of photos and stories from the weekend.
Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Lissy said...

Great wedding pages Sharon...and I love the photo of M :) Not that I am biased or anything!

Vicki said...

The layouts as always are sensational Sharon...well done!! Good luck with the preparations for the weekend, hope it is a huge success! Luv Vicki xx
ps. Hope you are 100% well now!!