Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Competition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you like to win one of these?

What is it you ask? Well it is a Fiskars Carft Drill and features include:
· General drilling use
· Contoured handle
· Made of ABS plastic
· Includes 4 popular-size drill bits

I love mine and just don't know how I did without it.

All you have to do is email me a Tip or Technique that I can post at my website and you will go into the draw. All Tips and Techniques will be published and a link given back to your blog or website if you have one.
The winner of the Fiskars Drill will be drawn randomly by my able assistant (probably my DH)
next Friday 5th October. So get your thinking caps on and I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

OK in other news...........


I went a little crazy at Spotlight today on fabric. I have stocked up for the holidays and all this will hopefully keep the girls busy.

I didn't get any fabric for my bags yet as I couldn't get my head around that many fabrics for all those patterns in one shopping trip (see previous post). Besides Steve was waiting for me in the car!

Wow 3 posts in 3 days!

Catch you next time.

4 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

hey I've got one of those drills and they so so awesome!!
Your fabrics are divine, I love them all, especially the nice linen sort of plain ones on the bottom, I've got a real thing for those at the moment. WOW your patterns are fab in the post below, I can't wait to see how everything turns out Sharon.
Melx

Megan said...

oooohhhh look at all those goodies you got at Spotlight!

I don't think I've got any tips you don't already know Sharon....and for some strange reason, even though I know I'd never use that drill, I want one lol. Must be due to seeing Donna Downey work her magic with it in the Kiwiscraps class!!

Megan xx

Lissy said...

Great lot of fabric there....

And I love my drill too :)

Anonymous said...

That drill looks extremely cool sharon - I'm tipless, but will be back when I think of a little gem. Love your new website.