Thursday, January 18, 2007

When does school go back?

Who thinks the schoool holidays are too long? ME!

Stationery yesterday, books today. Well I must confess that the girls are old enough to label everything themselves. DD2 starts high school this year and she is starting to realise this only now. Poor love. I used to enjoy doing all this for them but at this age it is NOT COOL to have your Mum do it for you. Only 2 more weeks to go.

I think I really enjoy having "my" time during the day. DH is out of the house all this week on site and I have really noticed the difference around here, I sit down alot more (only kidding!) I actually get so much more done when he is not here. Not sure why cause he is only working in the office and he doesn't come out unless I buzz him and ask if he wants a coffee or some lunch. All in the head I think!

Just wanted to share a photo I took at my girlfriends wedding recently of her son.......just love it.











I will be attending the Artistic Journey Art Retreat on the long weekend in March and I'm really looking forward to it and meeting Michael de Meng. Check out the details and also Michael's site, his work is amazing!

Take care and don't let the contact wrinkle!

0 comments: