Monday, March 26, 2012

Perth Family Portrait Photographer | Allen Family

The weather gods were shining on Saturday thank goodness, the temperature had dropped and a nice overcast afternoon was just what we needed for this family session.

We arrived at our location just after a bridal party so we worked around them and eventually found our spot.

The Allen family were a pleasure to photograph, even when I asked Mr Allen to risk life and limb to climb behind this fence, there were few complaints! 

 

Allen-270

Thanks Miss E for all your help and suggestions, I think you might just have an eye for photography!

Allen-294

And the beautiful Mrs Allen….

Allen-323

Allen-360

Just a quick few sneak peeks for you.

Thanks again,

Sharon xo

P.S. I’s obsessed with my black and whites at the moment.  I do photograph in colour, I just have a thing for BW….such a classic look.

0 comments: