Wednesday, January 25, 2012

SMART

I discovered this website yesterday:

http://www.marcandangel.com/

If you need some direction, support, reassurance that you are travelling on the correct path then I suggest you go here now.

The current post titled “12 Things Successful People Do Differently” is just one of the lists on offer here.

No.1 on the list talks about SMART Goals.

This is the second time this week I have come across SMART goals.

SMART

Earlier in the week my business mentor Cilla, from Momentum Coaching sent me some details about a workshop she is conducting over 4 weeks commencing on 7th Feb.
 Momentum

"Determine what it is that you really want from 2012 with the assistance of a life and business coach at this 4 week goal setting interactive workshop.

SMART goals will be written for short, mid and long term achievements and action plans will be devised.  Change management and belief and attitude shifts will be addressed along with the development of stronger self confidence, courage and commitment.”

You can find out more details like where, when and how much by clicking here

So if you think this is something you might benefit from then come along and join us, I’m certain there will be plenty of laughs along the way too!  Oh and Cilla will keep you accountable for your progress and goal making for sure ;-) I really value her input into my business and I’m certain you will too.

Sharon xo

0 comments: