Thursday, July 7, 2011

Apologies!!!!!!!!!

My poor blog has been so neglected lately and for that I apologise.  If you are a regular reader here and click on my blog only to realise that I still haven't updated, I'm sorry.

During the quieter winter months, I have made a conscious decision to slow down a bit and smell the roses as I know in time to come I will become busy again and unable to enjoy the day to day things that make up my life. 

During this down time I have been concentrating on me and have been on a little health kick for the last few months and have managed to shed 16kgs.  It has been a struggle I will not deny that, but such a positive change for me and my family.  It's only now that I realise I have been miserable and my self-esteem has been at an all time low.  It really is true that if you are happy (or sad) then your loved ones that surround you are affected by your state of mind too.  It's all good and I'm on a road (along with my personal trainer) to a brighter, healthier future where I hope to achieve a few personal goals along the way.  So stay tuned and I will share those with you, whenever they may happen, I'm not in a hurry so you might be waiting a while!


I am heading over to Sydney on Saturday with my 2 gorgeous daughters for a week's break.  I will be logging into Facebook regularly and updating our adventures so check in and join in some fun!

I have even made a little 6x4 ring bound album to take with me and hopefully I will get some time to work on it while we are away, if not then I will be finishing it off when I get back.  Yes I do still enjoy my papercrafting when I get some spare time.

Hope to see you during my travels over on my Facebook page!

3 comments:

Binxcat1 said...

Have a ball chick... and good for you on the weight loss / health kick! ;)

TeAnne said...

Mine is neglected too. So you're not alone :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sharon! You go girl!! Have a great time in Sydney with your girls - look forward to seeing the new you in Oct.
Ann S