Monday, May 30, 2011

Some R&R & A Wedding

We (my husband Steve and I) have just spent the last 5 days in Broome.  The purpose of our trip - our friends' wedding but let me say we managed to get some well deserved R&R in too.

I have never been North during the winter - I know crazy isn't it!  When I worked for Ansett Airlines way back when I was still in nappies, we always travelled during the off season which is also the wet season and it is revolting.  I cannot cope with the humidity and oppressive feeling I get when the air is thick.  NOT THIS TIME - the weather was amazing - 28-33 degrees every day with not a cloud in the sky and just clean breathable air....heaven!  It has certainly put a different spin on the NW for me.

The Sunset Bar at Cable Beach Club became our "go to" spot to watch the amazing sunsets and of course a cocktail or two was enjoyed too.




It was really lovely to attend a wedding as a guest and not have to stress over getting the shots I need.....this allowed me a little bit of freedom on perspective which was really quite refreshing.








Congratulations Lawrence & Chivonne and thank you for sharing your special day with us, it truly was a beautiful wedding and even mother nature provided the most amazing sunset on the day. xxx

P.S. This last shot is SOOC!

1 comments:

Tracey Holdyk said...

Stunning photo's, love them.
love me :-)