Wednesday, March 2, 2011

She Art Workshop


I am participating in Christy Tomlinson's She Art Workshop (just for me!) which started yesterday but I had other plans yesterday and so today I got to play.  Here is my first effort - Girl 1 - She belongs to my eldest daughter Renae and hopefully she will take pride of place in her new home. The words say "She knew where she was from".



We have learned the basics so far and I have 2 more girls I can create before Week 2 starts.  I think I need some more practise on the hair - there are a couple more styles I need to try out I think.

Anyway not bad for a first effort and I had so much fun - mess everywhere!

2 comments:

Lissy said...

WOW! It looks great :)

Tracey Holdyk said...

Love this, its just wonderful. And I love the wording.
Can't wait to see what else you do.
Love me :-)