Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Quality Control

As an experiment I got some photos printed at a "cheaper" digital print place (who will remain anonymous) and my "go to" professional photography lab today....all I can say is WOW what an amazing difference....this is one of the reasons (among many) I do not provide my images on disc....I feel that it really does open up the possibility of clients being disappointed with the end result and let's face it they have paid good money and deserve the best print they can get!

Product quality is something I am very passionate about and spend alot of time getting right.  You might pay a little more but I can give you peace of mind that you are getting a top grade product.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My iPhone is coming in handy lately!
Sunset while I was waiting for Gemma at dancing. 
Half an hour of listening to myself breathe!


I'm signing off for a few days as I am heading out to Hyden (Wave Rock) for the weekend to participate but also teach at the Scrappin' Outback Wave Rock Scrapbooking Retreat. I'm so looking forward not only to the 4 hour drive each way listening to my music and singing along if I feel like it, but also catching up with all the wonderful ladies I see twice a year!

Packing has commenced (well a list of what I have to pack anyway!) so that is a start.  Hopefully I won't forget my clothes this time - would you believe I forgot to put my suitcase in my car a few years back!  I had all my scrapping gear and no clothes. I had to do a u-turn and head home to get them, luckily I was only about 20mins down the road.

So I will catch you all next week - have a great weekend and stay safe!

0 comments: