Friday, May 28, 2010

Lots happening here....

My very first Newsletter has been emailed out - if you would like to receive a copy in your in box, please email me and I will add you to the list!

WINTER WARMER SPECIAL

Book a Photo Session
(Family, Newborn, Children)
between
Tuesday 1st June
and close of business Wednesday 30th June
and you will receive a
15% discount
off the package price.

That’s up to $78.00 in savings!

If you would like some more information on package prices then please email me on sharon@sharonmanning.com.au or phone me on 9571 1630 or 0417 933 696.

Please Note: This applies to the Perth Metropolitan area. If outside this area, travelling expenses will apply. This does not apply to Weddings or Commercial photography packages or prints ordered from your photo session.
I'll be back later today with some more exciting news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: