Friday, March 5, 2010

Scrappin Outback : Wave Rock Retreat : Final Sneak Peek

Just to tease you all a little more - here is the final sneak peek for the "Off the page" class at the upcoming Scrappin Outback Wave Rock Retreat....

The theme of this project is easily adaptable to suit your own style and purpose. Boy, girl, decorative, useful - you choose and make it your own. It will be alot of fun and I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am preparing to shoot a wedding tomorrow with a bridal party of 12! Looking forward to it very much and I'm sure D&J are too.

Enjoy your weekend and hopefully I will be back early next week with some photography tips for you.

1 comments:

Lissy said...

the thought of photographing a wedding would freak me out! Have fun!