Monday, March 1, 2010

Camera Bag Review : Jo Totes


image source: jo totes



Another ladies camera bag I found online here - available in 3 different colours - black, green and red. These are reasonably priced too at US$79 so when you add the postage of US$35 for Australia they are still pretty good value.

Still hunting for an Australian version - if you find one let me know?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


It's a long weekend here in WA, but when you run your own business it's rarely a long weekend. I've been trying to get creative but the HOT weather has been hindering that a little. I'm looking forward to taking a quilting class at Carols of Midland on Thursday using the Michael Miller Whimsy range of fabrics in the blue/green colourway (Can't link this to the Michael Miller website because it isn't working at the moment!). My 104 squares of fabric, 104 squares of backing fabric and 104 squares of wadding are cut and ready to go. I promise I will blog about the real thing when it's finished. I have also splurged and bought myself a new sewing machine....this little baby.....




I haven't given her much of a spin yet except to sew some ribbons and bias binding to Gemmas school uniform to identify her as a Year 11, but she definitely sounds very different to my old machine. I have the walking foot and quilting table to go with it so I'm looking forward to some more sewing in my creative life.

Enjoy your week everyone!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still love the Kelly Moore one! here's some Aussie ones, was blog surfing and found a link on a friends 'wish list'

https://www.camerasdirect.com.au/index.php/bags/jill-e-bags.html

Mis xo