Wednesday, October 28, 2009






I've decided to place a header at the beginning of my posts to identify what the post is about. This post is about a Photo Session preview so from now on they will be preceded by the above graphic/header!


So here is the first family photo session from my trip to Hyden....the Argent Family......Enjoy!




I did not alter this little cherubs eyes in any way whatsoever - I promise! They really are this blue, just like the ocean.






This one is a bit arty farty! S&J, I wasn't going mad when I asked you to do this!


Isn't she just the sweetest thing!
And to finish off here they are altogether.
Thanks S&J for allowing me to share in your morning - your proofs are on their way to you tomorrow.
I've moved on to the next family for hopefully I will be back in a couple of days with some more.
Take care everyone!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon these photos are amazing, just love the clarity and depth.
Ann S

Lissy said...

Fabulous stuff Sharon!

Gayle said...

Great photos! My fav is the family one :)

Anonymous said...

Gee what gorgeous models you had LOL. Can't wait to see the rest, Thanks again Sharon - they're fabulous, John loved them too.
Sarah

Kris said...

These are great Sharon... You could teach me a thing or to!! LOL

Gigga said...

OMG Sharon!!! These are beautiful. I am so glad you will take our photos next April. I can't wait now....
Those girls are just gorgeous... lovely photography...

Judy said...

Brilliant photos. Love the black and white one, what a location.