Friday, October 30, 2009

Christmas Gift Idea

I know Christmas is just around the corner and if you are anything like me then you leave everything until the last minute (I call it Yuletide denial!) or worse, rack your brains for that perfect gift for that special someone who has everything already!

Well I think I have the solution.

A Christmas Special Photographic Session $395.00

Your package includes:

1.5 hour Photo session in the Perth Metropolitan Area (within 50kms of CBD) – Location of your choice
35 proofs on CD from which to make your selections
4 Free prints – Two 6”x4” prints and Two 5”x7” prints (unframed)

These packages are available for sessions prior to 13 December if you require prints for Christmas or why not purchase a package anytime up to 24 December as a gift for someone special – A printed voucher will be sent to you for giving.

A special Christmas gift that will last a lot longer than a pair of socks!


Email me if you are interested - first in best dressed for dates.

Sharon xxx

0 comments: