Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Finally......

This idea has been in the making for about 18 months.....I have several test runs hanging around my house and have only just this last week found the time to make this all happen.

So without further ado, I give you....

These gorgeous soft cover albums are just perfect for that special gift to yourself or dear friend. They are very versatile and can be used for a personalised Scrapbook, notebook, personal journal, recipe holder or just about anything you want to keep in them.

Here's some more pictures:





Features:-
  • Hinged Rings allow extra pages to be added as required
  • Hinged Rings can be upsized to accommodate more pages
  • The front cover overlaps so that your album can expand and still be tied securely with the ribbon closure
  • Inside Pocket for small notepad and pen
  • Will accommodate pages approx 6” x 8” and slightly larger
  • Use wider pages – the overlapping front flap will accommodate extra width
  • 2 layers of medium weight interfacing is used to give the cover substance but still be flexible
  • Quality co-ordinating fabrics
I've released them in 10 different fabric combinations to start with and I might even release the pattern and kits at a later stage. If you would like to have a closer look or purchase one then they are available in my Etsy shop here.
I have several other designs rattling around my head too so stay tuned and you may see more!
If you would like to request a certain colour/fabric combination the I can be contacted by email or if you are a shop and would like to sell them, then please also contact me via email.

I do want to thank my very supportive husband Steve for putting up with this for so long and for coming up with the funky name!

3 comments:

Lissy said...

They look great Sharon :)

Jen said...

Love them Sharon - what a great idea - I will have to let Vik know as well becasue these would be light to post to the UK for gifts

We need to do coffee when we can as well

Love Jen

Vicki said...

These are fantastic Sharon! Would love to see them in person when the chaos settles a little bit here!!!!
Thought I would let you know that I am now having a little chuckle about my day from hell!!! Talk soon...Vicki x