Saturday, November 24, 2007

Chaos #2

Some gremlins attacked me....sorry....here is my post again!

My desk is in chaos, I'm not home long enough at the moment to tidy it up, more and more stuff just gets dumped on top............look!

I think I can see at least 4 projects on the go here, several photos, school notes, dancing notes etc etc etc. and that's only about a 1/4 of the desk.

Paper Pesto are starting to post sneek peaks on their blog for the December kit which looks divine, obviously a Christmas theme but very rich reds and greens which I think has been lacking in other Christmas themed papers this year. Check it out because I have a feeling these will sell like hotcakes!!!!!!!!!

I hope to get an update out for sharonmanning.com.au early next week. In the meantime, I have added some products to the online shop and in particular my 6x6 Acrylic album covers under SM Products and at $9.95 they are very good value. I have had a few enquiries about the 12x12 Acrylic Frames which are currently out of stock. I have decided to do another run of these and they should be available early in the new year. I will be adding more and more stock to the shop over the coming weeks so keep checking back and you might find a bargain!

Some exciting news....my project kits will be available at Tomorrow's Memories as of next week, so if you are in the shop check them out. Oh and those of you that are local don't forget the Family 6x6 Acrylic Album class this Wednesday 28th November 7pm-9.30pm at Tomorrow's Memories, you can find out more information here.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Lissy said...

I still beat you in the messy desk stakes...until I cleaned up that is :)

Jen said...

I cant see any lists on that desk of yours Sharon LOL !!!

Yes I agree about the "RED" of this years Christmas papers.

That is a great price for the album covers - like you said buy a few and make an album - I love the clear albums

Luv Jen xxx