Saturday, September 15, 2007

Thank You!

Wow, what an amazing response to my new website. I can't thank everyone enough for their kind words of support and if I haven't thanked you personally, I apologise and please accept my gratitude. To those that have mentioned me on their blog too, it is very much appreciated. This community we all share never ceases to amaze me!

It has been a whirlwind week around here and one word of advice if you are thinking of setting up your own website, get someone else to do it! LOL Creating this site myself and making sure it's working as it should be has been well, lets say very taxing and I used to do this for a living for 7 years!!!!!

Don't forget to send in your Tips or Techniques to me, your name will be mentioned and a link to your blog or website, check Ann's out on the site. I do hope this part of the website grows and becomes a great source of information for "new" and "old" scrapbookers alike.

Steve and I have something special planned for the weekend, which I will update you with on Monday.

These are just starting to appear around our place - aren't they amazing?

That's it for this week, next week I have a girl turning 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh where has the time gone, am I that old? Steve's going fishing and I have a birthday party to plan for.
Have a great weekend all.

4 comments:

Lissy said...

well I know your plans for the weekend and I am jealous....lol...enjoy your break :)

So glad the site is going well...I must put it on my blog...not that I think anyone reads about my mega exciting life...lol...

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you have had such a huge response already! Fantastic! Again, I wish you all the best and it's exciting to see your site up and running!

Pearl Maple said...

Great photo & congrats on the birthday, a special occasion or both of you to celebrate

Celeste Vermeend said...

Congrats on the site. It looks great!!!!