Thursday, August 16, 2007

I feel very special 3 times over!

I feel very special because I received a Rocking Girl Blogger award from Jen a while back and I have been very rude it not acknowledging it before now (Sorry Jen) so........


Jen has tagged me as a Rocking Girls Blogger.... there are three things to do One) display badge two) give credit to Roberta Fergurson who started the Rocking Girls Blogger and three) choose five girls you tag as Rocking.... 1) Tracey 2) Nikala 3) Rachel 4) Ev 5) Hannah





Then yesterday I received a Nice Matters Award from two people - Judy and Lissy !!!




I feel very humbled to receive this award from both of you! Thank You!!!!


"This award will be awarded to those that are just nice people , good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!"


Seeing as I have already nominated 5 above I hereby nominate everyone else!!!!!
Yesterday I had some quiet time to myself and decided to make a pin cushion for my Sister-In-Law similar to the one I saw a few weeks back on Mel's blog. I have kinda overstuffed mine a little! Renae saw it yesterday and asked if I could make her one but smaller and full of something heavy???? A Hacky Sack? Yep - so I now have to make another smaller version flowers and all! I have made it part of my "Daily Something" challenge set by Ali Edwards.







OK Back to work - I have an album to finish off for a client and about 10 other projects to get started on.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gasp!! Your pincushion looks SO much more professional than mine - just absolutely beautiful, you are very clever Sharon!! I loooove it so much :O)
Melx

Lissy said...

Stunning - love it :)

Jen said...

I love the pin cushion Sharon, when you make mine can you make it purple please? LOL (because you know I cant sew hey?)...

Luv Jen

PS ( I have been short listed for my masters entry - excited I am!!!)

Anonymous said...

Oh Sharon, thanks so much for the Rockin' Girl Blogger award!! And congratulations your YOUR awards.

That pin cushion is amazing!! You are so talented!

Ev said...

Wow thanks for the Rockin Girl Blogger award! Now I have to update ROFLOL That is kind of special coming from you. As for that Pincushion...I just love it my DD Miss 10 loves working with felt so I better show her this one.

Judy said...

GORGEOUS PIN CUSHION!!! is there no end to your talent woman.

Anonymous said...

Oh Sharon I have been trying to comment on this post for a week and am now pathetically excited that my puta looks like it is going to let me - yes clearly I have too much time on my hands :o)

Thank you so much for the award and may I say that pin cushion is quite possibly the cutest cushion I have ever seen!

Hope all is well over there.
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh Sharon I have been trying to comment on this post for a week and am now pathetically excited that my puta looks like it is going to let me - yes clearly I have too much time on my hands :o)

Thank you so much for the award and may I say that pin cushion is quite possibly the cutest cushion I have ever seen!

Hope all is well over there.
xxxx