Thursday, April 12, 2007

Lots of tidying up and a double layout

Well today I achieved quite a lot……a double layout for the April Sketch Challenge at Scrapbook Outlet NZ. These photos are of my two very special friends Michelle and Deb, taken on Michelle’s 40th Birthday. We went out for lunch at a winery and had a great time with no kids! All our families and kids are friends and I really do cherish them all. I’m not a huge fan of purple but nothing else would work with the photos today. More journaling too!


I have also been backing up some photos off my computer, it really is scary how much you accumulate in such a short space in time.

I have also tried to print some photos from home….I purchased some satin photo paper the other day and thought I would give it one more go before giving up completely. I surrender! Nope it did not want to play, point blankly refused to load the paper, just kept jamming!!!!!!!!!!! Not happy Jan! I even changed the print settings trying several different ones and still nada…. Very frustrating. Might be time for a new printer??????? Wishful thinking I think.

I have done a page in my Art Journal too but I’m not that happy with it, so I will hold off sharing until I have done some more, hopefully in the next few days.

Enjoy the rest of the week.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Sharon your layout is so pretty and feminine...beautiful!
Megan xx

Lissy said...

Great page - although you have caused me to use purple on a layout too :)

Yes - a new printer is a necessity I think...go for it....