Wednesday, March 21, 2007

2nd Sneak Peek

Here is the sneak peek for my Recipe Folder class (Off the page project) for the retreat.

You can also check out Lissy and Alli’s blogs for their classes.

This cute little A5 “ish” sized Recipe Folder is ideal for holding all those hand written recipes, you know the ones we scribble down on the back of an envelope when we are at a friends place!!!!!

Well mine are scattered through my cupboard where I keep my recipe books – Not any more!








You will need:

  • 3 sheets of co-ordinating patterned paper
  • 2 sheets of co-ordinating bazzill
  • 1 large and 1 small cardboard index tabs
  • 1 sheet of 7 Gypsies 97% complete Stickers – Yummy
  • 1 7 Gypsies Portfolio – Medium
  • 6 large brads
  • Paint to co-ordinate
  • Stamp pad for inking to co-ordinate
  • 30cm ribbon to match
  • Chipboard Alphabets for the word “Recipes!” or word of your choice
  • Tool kit
  • Double sided tape
  • Can of spray adhesive or Mod Podge
  • Paint Brush
  • Brayer if you have one
  • An old Newspaper

If you have any questions please email me or leave me a comment and I will respond.

Take Care

3 comments:

Lissy said...

I do not want to tease you all but this is TOTALLY GORGEOUS...I have seen it :) & I can't wait to make one...

Judy said...

LOOKS VERY YUMMY - NICE MUG TOO!

Anonymous said...

Love the recipe folder - I could really use one of those!
Meganx