Monday, July 2, 2012

FREE Sticky Album

EVERY Photo session with me now

receives a FREE "Sticky" Album!!!!!!!!!!!


What’s a Sticky Album you ask? Well it’s a collection of images from your session in a digital album which can be viewed on your iPhone or iPad and shared with family and friends on the go.
This way you will always have a selection of images with you by simply clicking on an icon!

Sticky Large


Clients who have already received theirs LOVE them AND love showing them off to family and friends. You can even send them to loved ones interstate or overseas so they have their own digital brag album too!

Sticky Small

I ran this as a promotion in February and March but now EVERYONE gets one when they place a print order with me.

I can't wait to roll out some more of these this week so if you have had a session with me recently then keep an eye out in your email inbox for your very own "Sticky" album.

Sharon xo

0 comments: