Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday Wisdom and to-do lists

Landscape quote

I don’t profess to be wise, I don’t profess to be perfect.  I do however put unrealistic expectations on myself at times to seek perfection in everything most things I do, but I find it exhausting, especially when life gets busy and maintaining it becomes difficult.

That’s where I’m at right now….finding it hard to maintain.  So, I take a step back, re-assess and make conscious decisions about stuff that just doesn’t matter today.

Prioritising what’s important right now and trying hard to go with it.  I have a to-do list as long as my arm (yes those that know and love me are very aware I write lists, ok so the lists are now in my iPad but I can’t help myself when I see a pretty notepad at the Typo store…..I fed my uncontrolled urge and bought 4 on sale just the other day actually, they have a little calendar a the bottom too) ok I digress….  Where was I?  Yes prioritising, right, one “to-do” at a time……I’m off to decide which one is most important today.

My life is not perfect but it is wonderful!

Sharon xo

P.S. I took the photo above, feel free to share on Pinterest or any other social media for that matter, but credit back to me is always appreciated!  Thanks.

P.P.S. Did you know Annette Funicello was a Mouseketeer?

0 comments: