Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Perth Family Photographer | Bristow Family

For various reasons this photo session has been in the planning for quite some time but as the saying goes, good things come to those that wait and this was certainly the case.

I first met Simone nearly 2 years ago, she was a student in my very first “Get Your Camera Off Auto” workshop and instantly I could tell she was a beautiful person, inside and out.

Simone, husband Derick and son Jason all moved to Perth a few years ago now from South Africa and their daughter Ursula works overseas.

About 2 months ago, after discovering Ursula was going to be paying her family a visit I had a phone call from Simone asking if we could please schedule their long awaited session whilst Ursula was here.  I was going to suggest just that……Simone beat me to it!

So the date and time was set and the weather accommodated us perfectly.

What a gorgeous family!

Bristow-268

I almost needed a step ladder for Jason…..why are boys so tall these days?

Bristow-72

It was Simone and Derrick's wedding anniversary on the day so of course special attention was paid to the wonderful relationship these two share.

Isn’t she stunning!

Bristow-152

Beautiful Simone….

Bristow-176

I imagine these two are sharing lots of laughs now that they are together again….there was a certain protectiveness that shone through…she of him but also him of her.

Bristow-210

Dad….what a kind face.

Bristow-227

I can’t imagine not seeing my own daughters for any extended period of time, so capturing something special for these two was important….to me just as much as for them.

Bristow-287-2

Mumma with her babies….

Bristow-292

It’s always special when you get to share and hour or so with such gorgeous people.  Thank you Bristow family!

Sharon xo

0 comments: