Friday, December 16, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

It’s funny how things don’t always turn out how you plan them. 2011 has certainly been one of those years for us/me.  Without going into details, as I really just want to leave the year behind and start fresh in 2012, there has been a lot happen this past 12 months or so, some resolved, some not but on track as such.  The more people I talk to the more that have experienced some kind of sadness, illness or upheaval this year and just want to move forward.

So I’m moving forward!

Today is the last (official) working day of the year for me, if you own your own business then you will know that there is no such a thing.  I have huge plans for 2012 and my business some of which I hope to put in place very early on in the year.  My first photo session is for the 7th January!  So I’m hoping to be off to a flying start.  Stay tuned in to my blog and Facebook because there are some things happening in January I don’t want to you to miss out on.

But in reflecting (as we often do at this time of the year) there has been many people that have helped me enormously in the past months and some that have certainly left their mark on me or shown their hand in friendship. 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Merry Xmas 2011

Most of you are here, some of you are not (mainly because I didn’t have a recent photo of you). 

But none more so than my family, Steve, Renae and Gemma, I love you all very much xxxxx

So thank you to all the winners of my Christmas Giveaways, I will be in touch in the new year to schedule your sessions.

To each and every one of my readers thank you for your support and friendship and I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful, healthy and happy 2012.  Mwah!

0 comments: