Saturday, February 5, 2011

Winners!

The winners of the Waxing Spray Tanning and Make-Up Facebook competition were drawn this afternoon at 3.00pm at the Salon..................

Congratulations to Jo Kay and Simone Bristow for winning a Photo Session with me valued at $290.00 each.  Please email Diane at info@wtm.net.au your mailing address and the vouchers will be in the mail to you!

When you are ready to make your booking then please call or email me and we can arrange a time and place.  I look forward to photographing you and your families ladies!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jo Kay said...

Yaaaaaay - thank you so much!!!

Sharon Manning said...

You are most welcome Jo! Can't wait :-)

Simone said...

:) :) :) ........ U know I have wanted to do this for a long time ...... If my ears wernt in the way ..... my smile would be right round my head xxxx s