Thursday, February 24, 2011

Photography Resources

I am a firm believer in giving back and sharing my knowledge no matter what field I happen to have some sort of skill in.  I am a sponge when it comes to information myself and those that share even the most basic of knowledge I'm wanting to hear it and take it on board or at least be re-assured that I'm on the right path.  Does that make sense?  Do you do that too?


Today I thought I would share with you some great blog posts that I find very helpful and informative...passing on to you some of my resources.




Jasmine Star has written a follow up post to the one I touched on last week on natural light reflectors...I love that she shares the ins and outs of her session...
here

Scott Bourne of Photofocus has written a great article here on the creative side of photography...
Photofocus is a great resource with Podcasts and technical information presented simply and in easy to understand formats - well worth the visit.


There are some changes afoot with this blog but Soulographer is aimed at the photographer but there are plenty of articles you might find of interest.
here




This is not about a blog or post as such but every now and then Fitzgerald Photo Imaging change up their LCD display in the showroom and they have very kindly included 4 images of my own.  If you would like to take a look at some amazing photography then please go to their facebook page
here
and take a look at the video they have put together!  BTW I can't speak highly enough of Fitzgerald Photo Imaging - I use them for all my products and the service is exceptional!  Thanks guys.

2 comments:

Tracey Holdyk said...

Thanks for sharing your knowledge, its very much appreciated.
I have used Fitzgerald print after you suggesting them. I had some digital 12 x 12 layouts done and let me tell you they were fantastic. They may appear a little expensive but once your get your prints back you'll realise it was well worth it.
Love me :-)

Sharon Manning said...

You are welcome Tracey - I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for! :-)