Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Cut-Offs!


I can't believe it's the first of December today....Where has the year gone?  This time last year I was in Bali enjoying 12 glorious days of hiding out with my Husband - I wish I could turn back the clock!

Anyway I have decided to take a bit of a break this Christmas and so I have had to make some deadlines for printing if you need them in time for presents.

So details are as follows:

Closing for Xmas Break: Wednesday, 22 December 2010, 6:00 pm
Reopen for business: Monday, 10 January 2011, 8:30 am

I will still be receiving emails for bookings and enquiries during this period but they will not be responded to until the 10th Jan.

Canvas Printing Cutoff: Tuesday, 14 December 2010

Last Print Orders: Tuesday, 21 December 2010 (close of business)

Obviously the earlier you can put your orders in then the earlier you will receive them to frame or wrap and also that creates less pressure for me too!

Good luck to everyone with their Christmas shopping (I haven't finished yet myself) and don't forget you can always get a Gift Voucher from Sharon Manning Photography!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: