Saturday, September 18, 2010

Walkabout

Today as part of my "Get your camera off auto" workshop we did a little walkabout session so all the ladies could put their theory to the test from the last 3 lessons.

Gemma (my daughter) kindly offered to be model for us for the afternoon (ok I asked her and I had to pay her), and she did an awesome job - thank you sweetheart!

Here are mine from the afternoon - when I wasn't holding a reflector up!














Thank you to everyone for today and making Gemma feel like part of our little family. I look forward to seeing all your hard work at our next session if not before!

4 comments:

Lissy said...

superb :)

Kris said...

These are great sharon....I took a couple of good shots too..:) I suprised myself...ha ha

suzitee said...

what gorgeous photos Sharon...she is so photogenic!

Tracey Holdyk said...

I am loving the OFF AUTO, took some great shots last night, no flash, fantastic. Must be the great teacher.
See you soon
love me :-)