Sunday, June 6, 2010

Stepping Away

It's a long weekend here in WA and I have tried not to sit on the computer this weekend and get back to doing the things I love. Baking and Sewing have been on the agenda today....Steve's favourite....




Gemma has been competing in the Dance Quest competition this weekend too and whilst she didn't place in her Modern Solo on Thursday she did get a Honourable Mention with Medal, on Friday for her Slow Modern Solo....she danced beautifully and even made her old Mum cry. Very proud of you Gemma - well done, the competition was fierce!

That's it for today, I might be back tomorrow with some more photos of my sewing projects!
Have a great weekend everyone and stay safe on the roads.

1 comments:

Jen said...

ooh - a big congratulations to Gemma!! That is wonderful news! ....and I will have my slice with ice-cream and cream thanks ;o)!!