Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wedding Preview : Danneeka & Jon

Danneeka and John were married on 6th March. These two are so in love and they honestly made my job so very easy and lots of fun. Their families are such wonderful people and by the end of the evening I almost felt like part of the family....so much so I was crying at the emotional bits too! Gorgeous wedding - just the way a wedding should be....about the important bits!










When I opened this series of photos I did cry.....I just adore them - they are everything I wanted to capture and so much more. I couldn't decide which ones to preview here on my blog so I have chosen all three.


Back to editing for me.

10 comments:

Jen said...

Oh My Gosh Sharon - they are absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!, I cannot wait to show Deekie and Jon, they will be home tomorrow and I know they are going to be thrilled with them - you are a treasure! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Jen said...

Would you mind if I put them on my blog with a linky to yours :)??!

Sharon Manning said...

Go for it! Sorry I don't have your email address. Sharon xo

Anonymous said...

Oh Sharon they are divine... such a beautiful bride too! Clever chickee you!

Lissy said...

WOW...great photos - they will be thrilled I am sure :)

Anonymous said...

Sharon, these photos are gorgeous! I just love them.
Ann S

Kris said...

Super Dooper... You have taken some amazing photos.. I agree with you i love the set of 3 photos ( I can see them all on a wall together..)
I also love the one of the bride that you added the sepia texture to!

Jen said...

Mee toooo Kris, love the sepia one. They are ALL beautiful - they will love them
Your so talented xxx

Kristin said...

Oooh - your work is stunning! What beautiful photography: your couple is so lucky to have you! I actually spent my carrer as a makeup artist and did a ton of weddings - it would have been so cool to work with you (and your talent)! Kristin xo

Judy said...

Stunning photos. So do we get to see any bloopers?