Monday, July 20, 2009

Cassey Family Sneak Peeks & Weekend

Last Thursday I had so much fun photographing Lis and her gorgeous family - well some of them anyway. You can check out some of the photos on Lis' blog but I thought I would share a few of the boys here before I move on to editing all 93 photos I have chosen from the 400 plus that I took. We had a great time together and I haven't laughed that hard for a long time! They were such a joy to "watch" through the lens especially when Lis and her sister had a laughing fit.

and something I'm loving right now...........storyboards!

We spent last weekend in Mandurah as Gemma competed in a Dance Competition on Saturday night. Her Acro Troupe placed second - a fantastic effort from all involved. Being the last night of the comp it was Gala night and it proved to be very entertaining with Mature and Motivated sections with ladies and gents hamming it up for the audience - very funny! There was also a "Production" section which we hadn't come across before so that was also great to watch with huge numbers of performers all on stage at the same time - A wonderful evening!

I'm hoping to get some creating done this week, just for me, so with any luck I will be back with a project to share and of course more edited photos from Lis' photoshoot.

Have a great week everyone!

1 comments:

Lissy said...

It was lots of fun and I love the results :)