Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter and Layouts

Sorry I haven't been around for a while but I really needed to focus on some other "computer" things lately like my new website which is under construction, I'll let you know when it's ready for launch! Exciting stuff. I'm scratching the old grey matter though when it comes to creating drop down menus but it's slowly coming back to me!!!!


We spent a very low key Easter at home - I think it's the first Easter we have been at home for about 10 years! Good Friday was jetskiing on the Canning River and BBQ tea with friends, lots of fun. We even managed to get the "old" boys in the donuts, very funny! I even went for a spin (now my bum fits in one LOL) - never laughed so much in a long time - or screamed - Steve was driving and Gemma was spotting! A certain piece of my anatomy already mentioned above was very sore the next day - very uncomfortable. Would I do it again? - you bet!


The rest of the weekend was spent at home relaxing and enjoying some down time - Steve managed a few chores and I got lots of cooking and knitting done. Steve's socks are done - just need to learn how to block them and the vest is coming along nicely, I've nearly finished the back.

Here are the layouts I promised I'd be back with in my last post.

First 2 I completed at the Wave Rock Retreat (just needed to add some finishing touches to them when I got home)....


The next 2 I did at Tomorrow's Memories Moonlight Scrap the other week.

A little bit crooked but they are straight IRL.
OK I have 5 Softwrap covers to make today so I had better get my recovering bum off this computer.
Bye for now.
P.S. A question if I may.....Do you like blogs with.....
A. Lots of words?
B. Mainly images?
C. A bit of both?
Just something I was thinking about over the weekend whilst reading Blogging Tips
P.P.S. I have fallen victim to Twitter too, you can see my updates on my side bar! I'm still not on Facebook though.....there is only so much a girl can keep up to date.

3 comments:

Condi Scrappers said...

Hi Sharon,
Probably a bit of both in regards to your blog!
Linda Styles

Lissy said...

Sounds all very busy but relaxing at your house :)Perfect holiday stuff :)

Vicki said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Sharon...
Happy Birthday to you!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating with Steve and the girls!

Lots of love...Vicki xx