Monday, May 26, 2008

Some creativity!

I have managed to do a layout today and thought I would share as it is soooo long since I posted anything creative.

It's a pretty simple one using: Kraft Cardstock, Black Bazzill cut with my scallop blade, 7 Gypsies Gaffer Tape (YUM!), KI Elsie - Jack & Abby Apron Dot fabric paper (this is self adhesive!), Thickers Felt letters and American Craft MiniMarks Rub-ons.

Last week I got my Zutter - Bind-It-All so I thought I would try it out today and I made this little notebook as a gift.....


I have used the same KI Elsie - Jack & Abby Apron Dot fabric paper as the layout above and because it's self adhesive it makes it really easy to do the covers and I just cut a smaller square to cover the inside covers. I had to use a thinner cardboard as it only just fitted inside the Bind-It-All.

Don't forget the competition over at my website - http://www.sharonmanning.com.au/

We are also starting up a Circle Journal! If you are interested, then check out the Messageboard and sign up.

I photographed my Brother-In-Law's dogs yesterday and here are a couple of good ones.....


They are so well trained that getting them to sit still was easy!

Well that's about it - I hope to get some more time in my scrap room this week so you may just see some more from me before Friday.

Have a good week!

2 comments:

Lissy said...

They might be well trained but they are still great photos :)

Anonymous said...

Love it all, the layout, notebook and photos! Looking forward to the next crop!
Love Charlene x