Friday, February 1, 2008

Beach, Layouts etc






The girls and I spent yesterday at Yanchep Lagoon Beach with some friends. We had a great day swimming and chatting and even had a Chip Butty for lunch ( I think that's how you spell it).

I had the pleasure of creating with the February Paper Pesto Kit - called "Be loved" and I loved IT! This kit was very easy to use and all the kinds of elements that I usually use on a layout - lots of Scenic Route Chipboard, Flowers and gorgeous papers. You can check out projects from yours truly, Ann McLachlan and guest designer Deidre Heath, as well as Kate and Fi from Paper Pesto here at the blog. You can purhcase yours from Paper Pesto and the February kits will ship on the 10th.

I got an email the other day from Nic Finlayson about a little project she is working on in conjunction with Meet me at Mikes for Mirabel. you can find out some more here....all you have to do is make a heart using any materials you like and post it off - too easy! They will be selling off the heart for $10 each and proceeds go Mirabel. Great cause and well done to Nic for getting behind it.

I'm having a Scrappy Sunday at my place on 24th Feburary if you local and are interested in joining us for a great day - I only have 2 spots left so if you would like to come along then just email me or add your name in here.

I think that's it for today - have a great weekend everyone and on Monday - School is back for us. YAY!

2 comments:

Lissy said...

Sounds like you are making the most of the last few days of the holidays! Can't wait to see your Paper Pesto creations :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sharon! Sounds like you had a great day. All your food photos make me hungry - not good while I'm trying get fit haha! I wish I couls come to scrap on the 24th - maybe next time.