Monday, October 8, 2007

# 99 and Paper Pesto

Hi All!

My layouts for Paper Pesto have been posted at the Paper Pesto Blog using the October Deluxe Kit - On the Periphery, so go check them out. I can honestly say that while these are papers I wouldn't necessarily choose myself (even though they are Basic Grey) I found them very easy to work with and had photos that went well with them all. The kit is great value for money and I have product left over I hope to play with over the coming week.

OK my next post is #100 and I will be giving away a RAK full of goodies so don't forget to check back and leave a comment.

Thanks for visiting and I do love to read all your comments so feel free to say Hi!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome layouts, Sharon! Lucky you, having some product leftover! I used pretty much every single scrap of mine! ;-)

Lissy said...

And they are great layouts Sharon :)

Anonymous said...

Wow you really have been busy over the last few weeks Sharon!

Congratulations on #100 posts and all the new creative things you are up too.

xxxx